Privacy and Terms
At Sunderland Wall we make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
www.sunderlandwall.co.uk (“the website”) is owned and operated by Sunderland Wall
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you supply when filling in forms on the website. This includes information collected when registering to use the site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also request additional information when you enter a competition connected to Sunderland Wall;
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys from time to time that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them if you prefer not to;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and data necessary for the fulfilment of your orders including your name, email address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, security code and expiry date (We do not store your credit card details or share your details with 3rd parties) and;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own IP addresses.
How we use your information
We collect your personal data in order to better understand you and to allow us to personalise the website, offers and promotions to your needs.
We use your information to:
- Manage, develop and improve the website;
- Operate your account;
- Process your orders;
- Update you about changes to our website and services;
- Develop and improve our products and services; and
- Manage promotions, competitions, surveys and questionnaires.
You may choose to no longer receive marketing information from us by amending your details within “My Account” settings within the website.
Disclosing your information
Unless we have your consent we will not share your information with 3rd parties outside of TNutrition other than to those who are part of our order process i.e. delivery companies, couriers or payment providers.
The website may contain links through to other provider websites which are outside of our control and not covered by our policy. The operators of these sites may collect data from you and use it within the provisions set out in their own policy, which may differ from ours.
Accessing your information
In order to access the information we hold on you please contact us:
A £10 administration charge maybe required to provide this information.